Features and Benefits:
- As part of the innovative GO! Fabric Cutting System, GO! Qube Companion sets allows you to cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric, of the same shape, in less time. Less time cutting means more time quilting!
- Popular classic shapes bundled in a complete set for savings
- Variety of popular finished block sizes available: 6”, 8″, 9”, 12”
- Innovative storage system keeps your dies organized
- Easily turn your scraps into organized pieces for sewing
- Combine shapes in different ways to make countless block designs
- Most GO! Qubes work with all three GO! cutters – 12” size works with GO! and GO! Big (Go! Baby and GO! ME owners -select the 6″ Size only)
- Die numbering system makes it easy to know which shapes you need for each block
- All dies include seam allowance and triangles feature dog-eared corners for easy alignment and piecing
- Ideal for quilters of all skill levels
- Perfect for gift-giving
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
* To conserve fabric, cover the only shape you want to cut – not the entire board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Care and Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! dies and Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.