GO! Qube Serendipity Set by Edyta Sitar contains 8 die shapes, both geometric and appliqué, that can easily be combined in different ways to make an endless number of patterns and designs.
- The GO! Qube Specialty Set – Serendipity by the talented quilt designer, Edyta Sitar, has something for everyone!
- Set features 8 unique shapes, both geometric and appliqué dies, to give you even more creative options. Team these shapes up with other GO! shapes for even more options.
- Each die comes with a block or quilt pattern plus a Block of the Month pattern included in the pattern booklet.
- Embroidery CD features 21 designs (7 designs with 3 applique edge options for each design) offered in 11 embroidery formats.
- Includes the innovative storage system that AccuQuilt introduced with the original GO! Qubes.
- Includes a DVD featuring Edyta Sitar showing creative uses for the dies, appliqué stitching options and detailed information about the embroidery software that’s included in the set.
* To conserve fabric, cover the only shape you want to cut – not the entire board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Care and Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! dies and Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.