Mary Beth Krapil has been an avid sewer since childhood, teaching quilting classes since 1998. Her goal is to share her knowledge and passion for quilting. She loves teaching the basics to new quilters and also enjoys introducing new techniques and ideas to experienced quilters.
Traveling worldwide, Mary Beth teaches longarm quilting at major shows both in the US and at international venues. She conducts events at numerous retail shops, longarm clubs, and guilds. She has appeared on Quilt It, The Longarm Quilting Show on QNNtv. An expert on the Pro-Stitcher®, Mary Beth is a certified Art and Stitch instructor.. Sharing the joys of computerized quilting and digitizing with quilt makers of all skill levels, Mary Beth makes it fun and easy
for anyone to learn. Mary Beth lives in a small town in North Carolina with her husband. They enjoy being close to their grandchildren and two sons, gardening and cooking.
Jump Start into Art and Stitch
In this fun filled class students will explore the amazing capabilities of Art and Stitch from the basics to advanced techniques. Mary Beth will guide you along the way in learning the tools available for creating the designs you want to enhance your quilts.
- Learn how to navigate the menus.
- Organize and save your designs to take to your quilt system
- Get familiar with tool bars. Learn how and when to use the different drawing tools.
- Practice using reshape to perfect your drawing.
- Add interest to your designs using the motif fill, both within your shapes or as background quilting.
- Discover how quick and easy it is to create unique edge to edge designs
- Play with the Magic tools to create instant impressive designs.
- Use background images to trace
- and MORE as time allows!
This class is for all users of Art n Stitch, so come along and have a fun time learning more about this great program